Personalised Medicine World Congress 2022 Europe
London, United Kingdom
Monday 21st November 2022
CHALLENGES & TRENDS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF PERSONALISED MEDICINE
- Importance of individual and public engagements
- New skills for healthcare professionals and novel tools for delivery
- What must be done for the successful implementation of PM in all perspectives?
- The use of health related data
- How to develop sustainable economic models that allow improved therapy, diagnostic and preventive approaches as new healthcare concepts for the benefit of the public?
- How can personalised medicines revolutionise the traditional healthcare and treatment approach?
- To exploit the benefits of personalised medicines, what challenges must be addressed?
- Implementation of the precision medicine approach to design highly targeted therapeutic drugs
- At this stage, is awareness and education amongst all the stakeholders and regulatory support from governing bodies as well as policymakers enough to progress?
- Benefit, risk evaluation and regulatory decision making
- Emerging new clinical trials design
- Use of data derived from several independent studies
- HTAs acceptance
11:30 - PLENARY KEYNOTE: Evolving regulatory landscape for personalised medicine: Approaching regulatory challenges as opportunities
- How to prepare for and adopt rapid shifts in regulations related to personalized health care?
- How to streamline regulatory processes to reduce unnecessary burdens associated with regulatory activities
- Advantages of taking a data-centric approach
12:30 - KEYNOTE PANEL DISCUSSION: How early-stage clinical research is assisting the progress of the new wave of personalised medicines?
- What are the life-changing potential of personalised medicine in improving health outcomes?
- What are the role of clinical research in facilitating personalised medicine development?
- Best practices and lessons learned for timely access to the targeted population
TECHNOLOGIES, INNOVATIONS & CLINICAL TRIALS
14:15 - PLENARY SESSION: Wearable devices, digital therapies: How data can help us build a better quality of life?
- Advancements in wearable and digital therapies
- Universal adoption and accessibility of wearable and digital technology
- What are the major drawbacks and areas for improvement?
- Addressing issue in privacy protection: data generated or stored by commercial wearables.
14:45 - SPONSORED SPOTLIGHT: The role of AI technologies and how biases can affect that in patient community?
- Astonishing potential of AI in assisting clinical decision making and revolutionizing the field of health care.
- Different sources of biases for machine learning algorithms
- Tools that can help address biases in AI
15:15 - PLENARY SESSION: Practicality of comprehensive genomic profiling in directing treatment and improving patient outcomes
- Current challenges in next generation sequencing
- What are the key benefits of Comprehensive genetic profiling?
- Integrating comprehensive genomic profiling into real-world setting
- Design and clinical impact of innovative comprehensive genomic profiling clinical trials
16:30 - PLENARY SESSION: Overview and future trends of translational epigenetics in personalized and precision medicine
- The pivotal role of epigenetic mechanisms in health and diseases
- State-of-the-art epigenetic IVD tests and epigenetic drugs which are presently being established in clinical trials.
- How epigenetic technology will support the incorporation of precision medicine in clinical settings?
17:00 - PLENARY SESSION: The prospect of trials: Will decentralised trials work and how we can involve local physicians in the process?
- Defining decentralized clinical trials and understanding their nuances
- Engaging with various stakeholders early in the process
- The importance of physicians involvement in performing the much-needed test and checks that technology alone cannot handle
- Upcoming therapies, technologies and treatments that will enhance all aspects of patient care
- Analytics that reduced cost to patients
- New technology demands unified security models
- Real-time digital integration, hospital-wide AIs, and smart medical facilities
- Decentralized clinical trial strategies to fully integrate every aspect of the available new tech.